Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Feeling a little better






Okay, so after I posted my struggles, it occured to me, to go find pictures. The 1st picture is me about 3 weeks after Kennedy was born. I'm still wearing maternity clothes and they were snug. YUCK!!!!



Here's me about 8 months after Kennedy was born. We were at the Annual Glen Lakes Easter Picnic.









This is me about 8 months ago, I was one of Rusty's soccer coaches. I'm proud to say, I've had to get rid of those clothes because they are so big.
I believe, Rusty uses it as a sleep shirt.





Here's me about 3 weeks ago. So, I guess I have come along way. I feel better and less likely to go "pig" out now. I now will go to the gym today and work harder. I'm grateful that the inspiration came, for me to look at some old pictures. Any and all words of encouragement are still wanted

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I think you are doing great. I am having the hardest time. Nursing always makes me hungry. I want to snack all day. I try to drink a big glass of water every time I want to eat. Some times that works and sometimes it doesn't. Hang in there!

Jonathan & Rachel said...

Wow!! You really have come a long way..you look great!! Keep it up-glad you've found some inspiration!! Maybe a little retail therapy could help as well-or at least go try on really cute clothes in your new smaller size-how fun!!

Benjamin & Shanae Lee said...

Marie,
What is your e-mail address? I can e-mail you some different exercises to try for abs if you want. Also you can't really target one area so just keep eating right and doing your cardio and it will help the stomach area. That is the hardest area to work! I will send you some trainer tips and exercises if I can get your e-mail to send them. Good Luck!