Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Happy July

Well, I finally jumped in on the blogging circuit. YEAH ME!!! Well, I wasn't to sure about it until I talked w/Rachael during the kids swim lessons this morning. She explained that part of why she blogged was for journaling. She was surprised as a scrapbooker that I didn't. I go visit blogs, but I did not have one myself. So now we do. We'll see how it goes and what kind of groove I get into. I will post family updates, scrapbook layouts and cards, etc... I'm actually quite excited to get this going. I will type soon. Have a great day.

2 comments:

Claire said...

Welcome to blogging!! I too, do it for journaling. And there is a very cool site, blurb.com, where you can actually turn your blog into a hardbound book, complete with pictures! Its slightly time consuming to set up the layouts and everything, but I figure, I've already written everything up, I might as well make it into a book!

Bil said...

WOO HOO!!! Glad to see you blogging!!