Monday, July 14, 2008

Weekly Weight Loss

Well, I'm down 2 lbs & 1.2% body fat from last Monday. Not to bad, I was hoping for more, at least I'm down. My goal this week is 3 lbs w/ another 1.5% body fat. Today wasn't my best day at the gym as the humidity is flaring up what little asthma I have so 45 minutes of cardio, I only did 4 miles on the elliptical trainer. I then did 1 hour of weight lifting which I had to stop frequently due to being over heated. Gotta love having 2 heat strokes/exhaustion in the past, I get over heated quite fast these days. That's okay, I'll take it, for the rain. We've had quite a bit this last week which is so needed. Here's wishing me luck this next week. I'll let you know how it goes. :)

1 comments:

craig shipley said...

you're doing great and look great! you want heat exhaustion? try riding a bike through Phoenix in church clothes with a tie cutting off circulation to your brain with a backpack full of Bibles and Book of Mormons!!! Love it! haha jk. Glad you're doing great!