Thursday, July 3, 2008

4 of my Favorite People



These 4 are some of my favorite people. They are the most loving and funniest kids I am blessed to have in my life. Of course Rusty & Kennedy are my most favorite for very obvious reasons, THEY'RE MINE!!! YEAH!!! Somebody up in Heaven must think I'm something special to have blessed my life with these two amazing kids. As far as the other 2, Bailey & Ashley, I'm still blessed and they might as well be mine. I love them just as much. We had a mini party last night w/fun dinner, games, movies & goofy pictures. I think that was everyones favorite part. We watch Beetljuice, which by the way is 20 years old. WOW!!! Don't I feel old now. You can bet I didn't tell that to the kids. The kids loved it. John & Camie (Bailey & Ashley's parents) were able to go out on a date, which as we all know with kids, it's something of a novelty to go out w/out the kids. Orville & I were actually able to do that on Tuesday & we went to go see a movie. It was strange but nice not having the kids. Anyway, I had to post and show off some of my favorite people. The Lord sure has saved the best for last. This next generation is so amazing & so strong.

2 comments:

craig shipley said...

yes! i'm excited you're blogging! this is awesome. now you have to update often so i can see the kids grow up! haha. miss you guys!

Jonathan & Rachel said...

OK, I found you first!! Yeah! Now I can peek on you guys too! What a cute picture this is!! So fun! -Rachel