Thursday, July 3, 2008

MY BELIEFS


I so rarely express my love for Christ & his Gospel, so here I go



I am blessed to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, yes,




I AM MORMON & PROUD OF IT!!!




I'm grateful that Orville & I are sealed for all time & eternity, allowing our kids to be sealed for eternity. I know that Joseph Smith saw the things he said he saw. I know that Thomas S. Monson is the true & living prophet on the earth today. I'm grateful that Orville is a worthy priesthood holder in our home. That in its self is truly amazing to me. I'm grateful for geneology (I know that is strange for me to say, but some recent discovers are coming to light, which are forcing me to do geneology & slowly but surely, I'm learning to like it). I love that we are tought about food storage. Whether your Mormon, Jewish, Catholic, storing food is just smart. Times are getting rough & I know they will only get rougher. I'm grateful for the knowledge I have that Christ will come again.

2 comments:

Jonathan & Rachel said...

You are right..that is an awesome picture! What a sweet testimony-thanks for sharing!

Mama J said...

HEY GIRL!!! I didnt know you blogged! YAY! I am so glad you found me! I cannot believe how big your kids are. Crazy!!! Lets keep in touch through here. How is everything else going? You preggo yet? Are you still in Glen Lakes?