Friday, July 11, 2008

A NEW ME, is coming!!!

Okay, I'm putting it out there for the whole world to see. One of my very good friends is quite the fitness buff, she's amazing. Any who, I've talked her into "training" me. I want to be down an additional 50 lbs by my 10 yr anniversary which is January1, 2009. I've already dropped 10 but I want more. This way I have a deadline. This gives just under 6 months. I'll post pictures as I go. I don't have a current picture, but I'll post one when Orville brings home the camera. Any and all help will be greatly appreciated. I'm going to use this blog as my venting post. Most everybody knows I LOVE going to the gym, it's become such a part of me that I twitch if I miss a day. My friend is now going to help push me farther than I've ever been pushed, which of course is what I need/want. Orville & I are going to take the plunge and go on our 1st cruise to celebrate our anniversary and I want to look HOT!!! 1st and foremost Camie (my friend) told me to journal everything that goes into my mouth, every little exercise I do. So here it goes, I've dropped quite a bit of inches over the last little while but now it's time to kick it into super high gear. Any and all comments welcomed. Here goes to a new me! YEAH ME!!!!! Anybody want to join me, come aboard :)

3 comments:

Sarah M Eden said...

Good for you, Marie! I'm working on getting in better shape and healthier, myself. My whole extended family is helping me keep track of how I'm doing. So I am with you, sister. Glad you have someone to help you out.
Sarah Eden

Jonathan & Rachel said...

Wow...50 lbs-seriously!! Way to go-hopefully I can be inspired!! Good luck-can't wait to see the end result! And there will be no better reward that to celebrate on a cruise-so fun!!

Bil said...

GREAT WORK MARIE!! You'll do great!!

Just remember, take it day by day, and don't worry about the numbers, they'll change, don't let them get you down!

Bil