Thursday, July 24, 2008

HAPPY 40TH BIRTHDAY CAMIE!!!!


Camie is the one in the middle. I normally would never give up a women's age, but I have to brag about her. She is 40!!! Can you believe it??? She looks freaking amazing. She has become a fitness buff. She teaches a ton of classes at the gym, motivates people about healthy eating and still having fun. She does it all with love and class. She is training for fitness competitions, what gal. What an inspiration, she is my "trainer" in dropping my extra weight. She kick butt but all with love. I want to look 1/2 as good as she does by my next birthday. Although, she's not a member of the LDS church, she is a strong believer of standing up for what you believe it no matter what it may be.

I hope you have a fantastic birthday, you deserve it!!

0 comments: