Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The funniest thing

I just had to share. Kennedy & I were spending some girl time last night as Rusty was off playing and Orville was off working. She said the funniest thing ever. We were talking "girl talk" about princesses, balarena's, and mommies. She said she couldn't wait to grow up, go to schoo, go on her mission, come home, go to more school, get married and then have 5 babies. I quickly asked why 5, are you sure? Of course, Mommy, I want 5. 3 girls & 2 boys. Only because boys are harder and with more girls you can have more girl time. I want 5 because I want to show you it's okay to have more kids. I want more than you. You are slow to have more babies. This 3 yr old of mine, sure knows what she wants. We'll see if it really happens and how many she really has. This will be something I have to show to her when she gets older, just so she believes me. What a funny girl. At least she has the order right, can you tell that's what we tell our kids? hehehehe. Thought I'd share.

0 comments: