Saturday, July 12, 2008

My picture, :(



Well, here they are, yuck! I'm actually quite mortified that I'm posting these (can't you tell) but here it goes. This will be enough to motivate me. This is me this morning before the gym. I know I don't look trilled but I should be, this is a new tank top, I went down another size. I started out w/X-Large tops and now in a medium tank. So that's good. I need to pat myself on the back, I'm doing what I'm supposed to. Just want it all off now. Since Kennedy was born I've dropped 45 lbs. Recently, it's been more inches then pounds, that's okay, because that is me still shrinking. I've gone down 4 dress sizes. Not sure how often I'll post pictures but I will post them. I will post the weight I lose each week. So here goes a new me! :)

1 comments:

Mama J said...

Marie you look GREAT! Stay positive and keep up the good work! Good luck! Maybe a bikini picture soon???