Friday, July 25, 2008

Weight Loss

I've decided that I'm changing my official weigh day to Fridays instead of Mondays. I know that, that is going to screw this week up or at least cut it short, but it works out so much better for me & I've always weighed in on Fridays until I started to blog it. So anyway, I'm glad to report, I'm down 1.8 lbs since Monday. Not bad for cutting it short 2 whole days, I guess, actually 3 days. WOW!!!! So, so far, I'm down almost 6 lbs in just under 3 weeks. I'm doing quite well towards my goal of 50 lbs off by January 1, 2009. I only have 44 more lbs to go with 23 weeks to go. I better step it up and get more ahead, because I know there will be a slow period in there. Since I've actually started working harder (End of April), I'm down 14 lbs total. I'm so excited. I'm only 20 lbs away from my wedding weight. YEAH!!!! That is way exciting to me. I do have to confess. I've been craving junk food, oh it's been all week. I've put if off all week, I caved today. I bought frozen hot wings, I ate maybe 6. My stomach already hurts. YUCK!!! Hey, the craving is gone, yeah!!!! My stomach still hurts, this is a great reminder, why not to eat this crap again. Wish me luck this weekend as I have a friend's b-day party (Camie, she's 40). There's always a ton of food over there, luckily she's quite a health nut so it shouldn't be to bad this time, turkey burgers, shrimp, diet soda, etc... She will have normal food as well, but luckily for me, I love the the turkey burgers & stuff. Have a great day, I'm sure I'll post again as I've become quite addicted to this blog thing. OH YES!!! I forgot, we are now proud owners of a Honda Accord, older, but hey, that gives us 2 cars. YEAH!!! FREEDOM!!!! Not to much, still have gas to pay for but I can now go to the gym, not carpool for school, etc...Life is great and we've been immensely blessed by the Lord and I can't thank him enough. So when life gets rough remember to count your blessings now matter what.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

One car is rough. I hated asking for favors all of the time for doctors appointments and such. I am glad you have a second car now.

Benjamin & Shanae Lee said...

Marie,
Great Job with the Weight Loss! Keep it up! I know it is hard to do, but worth the pain and work. Remember the slower it comes off the more likely it will be to saty off! Ben and I are tryng to really kick up are activity level too. I got off track with the move and all the other stuff, but now we are working together and it is fun! I think that it is a great idea to put it on your blog to get the support of others. Let me know if you ever need any help from me even if I do live in NY now. You can always e-mail or call me with any questions. Your doing great!