Thursday, July 24, 2008

Talk about Tired







Talk about being tired. This is Rusty after spending 1/2 the day at the water park w/his buddy from school, Jacob. Rusty got a little sunburned so I put Aloe Vera on it, told him to let it dry and then we could go to bed. Poor kid couldn't even wait, he was so tired, his eyes were red. He was so tired that he even woke up in the middle of night complaining about his nose. Don't you hate it when you are over tired? Poor baby. Of course, he takes after his daddy, his sunburn is gone and turned into this beautiful dark tan. I can lay out w/tanning oil and still be white, although, this summer, I'm darker than I ever have been, but not on my legs. Kennedy takes after me, she has milky skin. It's beautiful, but there is something about a sun kissed skin.

0 comments: