Friday, July 18, 2008

No pain, no gain??

I guess for me, it should say no pain, no loss right?? WOW!!! What a week. I've upped my exercise and my weights and so far it's paying off. I'm way sore today. I took spin class yesterday, it's been a while, but I loved it!!! I'm ready for more. I also played volleyball last night at church. Even though it was church ball, it was quite competitive and it was so much fun. Needless to say, I'm SORE!!!!! My toosh hurts so bad. That's good right? My biceps, triceps hurt from Wednesday and my hamstrings have hurt all week. The things, I'll do to keep up me shrinking. My trainer friend will be so proud. As of yesterday I'm down 3 lbs, however, officially I way in on Monday. So I'll let you know. I missed the gym today and will hopefully be going tomorrow. So wish me luck! I'm so motivated this go around, I'm on fire. Soon, there will be less of me.

0 comments: