Monday, July 21, 2008

Official Weigh IN

Well, it's official, I'm down 2 lbs exactly. GO ME!!!! YEAH!!!! I was shooting for 3 and was actually down 3 during the week but went up 1 lb, bummer. I'm still excited over the 2 lbs. Not doing to bad. So far, I'm down 4 lbs from when I posted my public weight loss. So I have 24 more official weeks until I go on my anniversary cruise. So I can lose 50 lbs, no sweat. Or should I say, bring on the sweat? On another note, we as a family went out Saturday to look at houses and of course we found 3 that we both just loved, however, they are west of the 303 freeway off of G-way. That's a little far, anyway, we stopped at Red Robin to eat. I can not eat that much food anymore, plus a fattening hamburger, so not in my weight loss plan. You are able to order any hamburger off the menu and get it made into a child size hamburger. How cool is that? Did you know that? Anyway, I even at that couldn't finish all my hamburger. I only ate 3 fries, that is a miracle for me, for anybody who knows me, that is amazing. So I'm off to go eat some yummy NutriSystem breakfast. The food is actually not 1/2 bad. I'm quite surprised. Well, go have a great week and I'll post later. :)

3 comments:

Sarah M Eden said...

Good for you, Marie!!!

Jonathan & Rachel said...

Way to go..sounds like you are track. My big concern however is that you are looking at houses-what?? Are you guys planning on moving because the 303 doesn't sound like it's in our ward!!!

Stephanie said...

You are awesome! I love that you were brave enough to post pictures to go with your weightloss challenge. You have inspired me, but not to the point of pictures, I am not that brave. Why can't it just be easy to stay in shape? The exercise is the hardest for me to fit into the day. I am glad you are doing so well with it. Love ya!