Saturday, August 16, 2008

Weekly Weigh In

I was so swamped yesterday, that I forgot to post yesterday. I once again, was successful at this weight loss war. I am down .6, not a ton but I'm down. I'll take what I can get, especially since I was down so much last week. YEAH ME!!! Almost 10 lbs down. This next week, I'll step it up. Part of my problem is that I am so sleep deprived, it hurts. So I will be sleeping tonight & tomorrow. So see you next week.! Here goes another great weight loss week.

3 comments:

russandkatie said...

Way to go Marie!!!

SimplyGigi said...

Congrats Marie! I can see my weightloss going the other direction now that Allen decided not to pursue our FREE membership at the Y (he's an employee). Just another one of my grrrrrrs!

craig shipley said...

Hey! You're doing great! As for me I am doing awful this summer! I've gained some weight that I lost back. Yikes! haha. Oh well. Glad all is well!