Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Better late than Never, weigh in

Well, I did weigh in on Friday. Sad to report, I'm up 2 lbs but down 1% in body fat. So at least something is moving. I paid to take a harder spin class last Friday. LOVED IT!!!! I decided that I'm going to pay for 10 of these classes, this will take me 5 weeks. So I'm going to give myself 5 weeks of working out even harder, being incredibly disciplined with what goes in my mouth. The only "cheat" day I give myself is Friday. We are going out for sushi and I love sushi with a diet coke. I usually drink about 4 soda's while I'm there, because I eat so much wasabi, my mouth is burning and my eyes are watering. I will fill in more later, my kids have been amazing, so more to come. Just need to go to take Rusty to school and the gym for my 1st of the 5 weeks of kick butt classes.

0 comments: