Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Updated Picture



Okay, so I took pictures of myself. It's was exactly 1 month ago, that I took the 1st pictures. I really can't tell the difference, however there is 11 pounds less of me. This one is hard for me, only because it's white. I'm so used to the tops being quite a bit looser, so I'm not sure if I'll keep it or take it back. I had to go buy new gym clothes, because the other tank tops were literally falling off. That's good! I would be working out and the straps were falling down my shoulders, so kinda embarrassing. But at least they were falling off due to them being to big. I figure I'll take pictures every month on the 11 and then post them.








2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Go Marie! Your doing great.

russandkatie said...

way to go!!! You look awesome!!!