Thursday, August 7, 2008

Happy Birthday ORVILLE!!!!

I'm such a bad wife, Tuesday 8/5 was my hubby's 44th birthday. I can't believe it! I see so many blogs where they post all the reason's why they love the person's who's birthday is it for the amount of years they are. Well, since he's 44, that would take me forever and such a long blog. Just kidding, I do have more than 44 reasons why I adore my husband, I don't think I could narrow it down, so instead I'm going to post pictures of the kids and tell about our day. It went well. We made the day all about Daddy. Whatever Daddy wanted to eat and do. Orville took one client and then took the rest of the day off. During that one client, the kids & I decorated. Actually it was more the kids, I was just the computer lady who printed and gave them all the supplies. Rusty & Kennedy giggled while they cut & colored. It was great, to see the kids have so much fun. I wanted to show the kids that not all the decorations needed to be bought, but the that the ones we made from our heart will mean more and we'll have more fun. Boy did we ever. I was laughing so hard, I couldn't even take a pictures or a video of them coloring. They were just so excited. We hurried and hurried. The kids did a great job and of course, couldn't wait to give Daddy his gifts & share w/him. We then just layed low for the day and made a special dinner for Orville. Lasagna, garlic toast, peas & for dessert blueberry cheesecake. I bought the cheesecake, and you could tell. I didn't sleep much the night before due to severe allergies, so I took the easy road out and bought a Sara Lee original cheesecake. My cheesecake is SO much better, next time, I won't buy one, I'll just make it. So sorry honey! You deserve better, I'll make it up to you. I even bought the lasagna, that is a dish that I don't make well, luckily the lasagna was delish! I don't have pictures currently, due to Orville's computer being down, he is in the middle of transferring all his data fro the old computer over to a new computer. I'll upload soon.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ORVILLE!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!

1 comments:

Bil said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ORVILLE!!! Man, you are getting old aren't you? ;D

Here's to many, many more!!

Bil