Wednesday, August 20, 2008

2008 Olympics





The past 1 1/2 weeks have been great bonding time between Kennedy
& I. We both LOVE to watch the Olympics. I'm amazed with all that is going on in the world, we all "seem" to take a "time out" for the Olympics.
Kennedy really loves the Gymnastics, hence, we are signing her back up
with Miss. Katie as she calls her. She has turned her garage into a gymnastics studio. THANKS KATIE!!! I used to do gymnastics, but I am such a klutz (I know, I know, not hard to imagine), I didn't do so well.














Oh, Michael Phelps, Kennedy is in love. Sorry Calvin, I think you've been replaced. Kennedy can spot Michael Phelps on the TV or if she hears his name, she comes running. She even asked, how old he was and I quickly exclaimed much to old for you. She was disappointed as she wants to grow up and marry him. She doesn't want much does she?



He is amazing! Way to go!!











Oh, these girls are fabulous! I've watched them for so long. I love volleyball. I love that we have TIVO, so I can record it and watch it and then fast forward thru all the other stuff. Kennedy loves to watch this with me as well, she says her girls are on and she yells right with me. Kerri Walsh missed a block and she yelled, "COME ON, GIRLS, LET'S GET IT TOGETHER!!!" It was so funny.






ALL THE OLYMPIC ATHLETES ARE AMAZING! CONGRATS TO MAKING IT!


1 comments:

russandkatie said...

Yeah for gymnastics, I love watching it too. I know hard to believe :) I'm glad Kennedy has enjoyed watching it too so I can have her back in class again!!!