Thursday, August 7, 2008

I'm on a roll!!!

I'm a roll, down wards. I'm so excited! I feel better than I have in so long. I weighed in and dropped 2.4 pounds!!! To top that off, I'm down 2% body fat. Finally, I was beginning to wonder if that was ever going to budge, I even asked a personal trainer at the gym today about my body fat and he seemed a little bewildered that the pounds are coming off but not the fat%, so I'm scheduled for a test at the gym on Monday. Luckily, it's free. Thank goodness. Anywho, I am on top of the world. That puts me at 8lbs down since Fri 7/11. Not bad in 4 weeks. SINCE MAY I'M DOWN A TOTAL OF 16 LBS AND 4% BODY FAT!!! I feel more empowered and motivated that ever, this is amazing to me. I compare this experience to gaining my testimony of Christ. You work so hard for the end result, you do whatever it takes and during the process (for me anyways) I'm gaining a new & better me, pray & pray and pray some more and do whatever research I can and surround myself with the most uplifting people. All the while, I am gaining what I set out to achieve a better me! I still have a ways to go (including my testimony) but I know I can and I will. I will become a thinner healthier me that is stronger, confident and closer to Christ that ever before. Because of this, I hope I will become a better mom, wife, friend, daughter, sister, & most of all daughter of our Heavenly Father. This journey has been such a spiritual one, one that I am eternally grateful for. Thank you for all your words of encouragement and still welcome them, I know I still will struggle but I know I've got amazing friends, amazing family, amazing ward family and most of all I have Christ to help pull me along.

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

What great goals! I am excited for you and feel encouraged that I can do better too. Thanks for your great example.