Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Who needs a rollar coaster?

Obviously not Kennedy. We were on our way home this morning from taking Rusty to school. When Kennedy asked to have all the windows down (normally we do, to enjoy the cooler weather, but today we didn't because she's not feeling good). So I appeased her and all of a sudden, there she was being a spaz and screaming with her arms as high as she can get them screaming yippy, weeeeee as loud as she could. I wish I could have taken a picture, but in the interest of safety, I chose otherwise. No need for another car accident. It was so funny.

On another note, Rusty's been asking a lot about Prop 102 and why people would want to go against God and marry within the same sex. It has been quite amazing as I've been able to really teach a lot of Gospel principles. I got to explain again, that the Lord loves the sinner not the sin. Today was especially good and I was in tears as the Spirit was really strong and he even got teary eyed. We both vowed to do a little better to please Heavenly Father and Jesus since after all he made the HUGEST SACRIFICE for us. My Rusty is growing up so fast.

1 comments:

craig shipley said...

it amazes me that young children in the world have to be confronted with these huge issues! but that's so awesome of him for asking these questions! i'm helping what i can with prop 8 in cali and can't wait to send my absentee ballot in! also I'M COMING TO AZ FOR THANKSGIVING!!! WOO HOO! i'll be calling you!