Sunday, October 12, 2008

This and that

I have so not been good at keeping up with my weight loss. I've lost my focus and my drive, so I'm putting it out there for any and all help. I was on quite a roll until we went camping several weeks back and haven't gotten back on track. HELP PLEASE!!!

Last night our ward had an amazing adult fall social. It sure was fall night. It was quite chilly. We prayed for the wind to die down and guess what??? It did!! See, Heavenly Father does answer prayers. The night was fabulous. GO DIANA & her committee. We have a carnival just for the adults. It was so much fun, I so want to do the moon jump again, what a work-out.

Since it was an adult fall social, my parent took the kids overnight, since we didn't know how late we would be gone. It was so nice to come home to quiet. So nice to go to church and be able to listen, however, this Sunday was incredibly noisy in sacrament. I missed my kids at church, especially after the block when they come into the Relief Society room and tell me all the things they learned in class. I didn't get that part today. Instead we picked up the kids who are incredibly sleep deprived (love slumber parties @ Nana's). Rusty is sick & fell asleep in our bed about 4pm, & Kennedy was bouncing off the walls & wouldn't settle down until almost 9pm, you'd think she ate sugar & drank Pepsi. What a great Sunday. I love having my family together.

I'm so ready for this cooler weather. I'm excited to save some $$ on electricity, windows open, fall activities, warmer clothes. HEY, I get to wear warmer clothes without looking to HUGE. YEAH ME!!! Bummer, I got some cute sweaters for Christmas last year that will be to big, that's okay. I'll pass them along.

Anyway, enjoy!

0 comments: