Monday, October 20, 2008

I'M BACK IN FULL SWING

Well, I'm back in full swing of my weight loss. Since my weight loss has been m.i.a. I've unfortunately put on 6 lbs. YUCK!!! I feel gross, which in turn has me eating, which I feel gross. It's a vicious cycle. I decided yesterday, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!! I don't want those pounds. So I'm getting rid of them + tons more. I hit the gym hard and I'm signing back up for more spin classes to get my going. I'm back to being way motivated and stronger than before. I'd like to have another baby so I need to hit this harder than ever before. Hopefully, the Lord will bless us with another angel.

I have so many other things to post about along with pictures of some of the fun things the kids & I have been up to. So look for those.

1 comments:

Sarah M Eden said...

Been there, Marie! I started doing Pilates (check out my blog for the studio I'm working with: pilatification.blogspot.com - just make sure you start on the first entry. ;) ) about 2 months ago and was doing great until the kids were home for fall break last week and am trying to get myself back on track with the play coming up and everything else. The important thing, I've decided is that we pick ourselves up and try again.