Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Families ARE Forever

Oh so many tears. I came across this blog http://patrickandashley.blogspot.com/ in a round about way from blog hopping. My heart stopped when reading this tragic story. As a mother I can't help but have heart ache for this family. I wouldn't know what to do, I don't know that I could go on living if my child was taken early (in my opinion of course, but ultimately it's the Lords plan right) from this earth. Their precious little girl returned to Heaven thru a tragic accident. My heart & prayers go out. I can pray & pray but I as a mother wanted to do more, so I'm posting this song which is available for download to help with all their medical costs. I may not know them personally, however, one parent to another, we are connected. I hope & pray that the Lord sends his love & sends angels to this family to help them thru this horrible time in their life.


Preslee's Song

1 comments:

Katie and Howard said...

Its such a tragic story, but their faith is just amazing and so inpsiring.