Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Wanna Be a Catholic for 40 days??

Hey, wanna join in, in on a Catholic Challenge? My best friend started herself on a Catholic Challenge, the nutrition version. She's giving up all processed sugar. WOW!!! What a Gal! She called & was telling me all about it. I of course jumped on board with giving up chips & french fries. I've done very well so far. Go ME!!! I have now decided to include any fried foods. See, I don't have a sweet tooth, it's the fat & salt that I crave. Not only will I make myself healthier, but I will drop weight which is something that I've slacked HUGE on! Remember that is takes 21 days to make something a habit so this will be good, hard, but rewarding.

Anybody on board? I know I'm a week behind on this post, so anybody on board let's start today and not worry about the past.

What are you going to sacrifice/give up for 40 days? What is your "evil" weekness, food, drinks, any bad habit.

1 comments:

Mama J said...

Hey Marie! I saw your comment on my blog about my flower headbands... Well... The yellow one Heidi is wearing I made. I just went to Michaels and they were having a sale on all their flowers. So i just took off the stem and middle part of the flower, glued it all back together and just put a gem in the middle. Then i took a clip and glued some ribbon around it and then glued the flower to that. You can find the clips at Sally's in a box for 100 for about 5 bucks. I use them all the time for flowers and ribbon.

Taylors flower was off Etsy. I find the cutest stuff on a shop called prettybabybowtique go look! You'll be addicted in NO TIME! Have fun!