Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Catching Up

Wow, It's been a while since I posted about our family. Shame on ME!

Rusty:

Well, spring break has come & gone. It was great to sleep in and have friends over to play. We got some quality time in there. I sure miss my little man. He's doing great in 3rd grade. He had some art published up at the Deer Valley Rock Art Center, he had a poem publish (book on order), he's getting all A's except for one B. Can't complain. He's doing great. Growing and growing by the minute. He's about ready to grow into a size 5 shoe. I'm trying to tell his feet to hold out 8 weeks. Yes, 8 weeks, school will be out!! YEAH!!! Wait, we'll then have a 4th grader and then a 10yr old at the end of the year. Maybe, I shouldn't be so excited.
Daddy, went on this years field trip and all the kids loved it. Rusty even loved that he had the "cool & fun" parent.

Kennedy:

Well, she's doing great as well. Sad to have her brother back in school. Now she's bored. I guess Mom isn't good enough anymore. We were going to have her test for early entrance for Kindergarten, however, rumor has it the state no longer does early entrance. We are looking into that one. Just in case we have her signed up for Preschool w/Miss Linda. I hear she is FABULOUS!!!! Kennedy is sad she isn't going straight into Kindergarten, but is excited to be going to school. Payten Cherry will hopefully be going to Miss Linda again, that way, Kennedy will know somebody. She loves church and all her friends. She is such a social butterfly. She's such a girlie girl. Loves dress up, changing her clothes a million times a day, jewelry need I say more, Barbies, dollies, etc... She's already said she wants a Barbie party for her BIRTHDAY!!! She's gonna be 5 in September, where has the time gone!

Orville:

WOW, things with hubby/Daddy are almost the same. Even though the economy has slowed down, not us. The business has been sooooo busy. WE LOVE IT!!! Orville is gone a lot working. He still makes his family time of course. He's been working a lot with a new company ACCU-TEMP AIR, so if you ever need your home A/C looked at, give them a call. Our previous Bishop is part owner. A very good friend of ours is also working up there. Can't get any better then that! He's been able to still deal with other clients. LIFE IS GOOD!!!!
The boys are gearing up for the Father/Son campout in May, so are the girls! Us girls have fun except we sleep & don't get dirty.

ME:

Well, I've been a HUGE slacker as far as the Catholic challenge goes, I've failed. Not growing up Catholic, I didn't really put the importance on it. SHAME ON ME :(! Anyway, I'm back to exercising. I've started eating a lot less. I would love to start Take Shape for Life under Bil & Julia Morrill, however, money still doesn't permit it. So, I'm working on doing it on my own. We'll see how it goes, anyway, I've been busy helping run the business, phone calls, deposits, etc...I need to learn Quick Books, so I can help more. Church is great. Love my calling! Been working a little on Genealogy on my father's side of the family. LIFE IS GREAT!!! HEALTHY FAMILY, WE ARE SAFE, HAPPY AND ALL TOGETHER! WHAT MORE COULD ANY ASK.

0 comments: