Monday, January 12, 2009

Why spend $25/month

Someone please tell me why I was wanting to spend $25/month for the gym? I've got an elliptical trainer (on loan from an amazing friend), a Total Gym, a treadmill, hand weights, exercise ball, step, & videos galore. I've set up a portion of my room w/this equipment. I've even printed out daily exercises. Not only will I save $25/month, I'll save about $25 in just gas if not a little more, I'll save time. My house will be cleaner, I'll get more time w/Kennedy. So not sure why I was so eager to go. I do like the social aspect & that I miss a ton already. I miss taking Powerflex which is taught my one of my closest friends (she rocks by the way). She is my motivator. So today was the 1st official day of my entire workout at home. Kennedy was able to watch tv in my bedroom, while I did 1 hour on the elliptical. I took a break to get a few things done and then I came back to my weights. Today was leg day. Everyday is cardio and abs, but then I have it broken down into legs, arms, shoulders/back, buns & abs, & just abs. So here's for trying something new. Today was a great day, I feel great. So here's to me looking great by my birthday. I want to look better at 32 than I did at 22.

3 comments:

Katrina Rasband said...

i only wish i was as motivated as you! rock on sista!

russandkatie said...

home gyms are the best!!!

Sarah M Eden said...

Feelin' you on the eliptical. I have an eliptical at home, as well. I love popping in a girlie movie and clocking in an hour of cardio. Good for you!