Saturday, January 31, 2009



These are cupcakes that I recently made. I love LOVE to make cupcakes. My favorite are the mini cupcakes. These are a combo of chocolate mint cupcakes & chocolate chocolate chip w/a homemade chocolate butter cream frosting. My frosting is plain butter cream, I hate butter cream. It also has sour cream in it, for a creamy & smooth texture.


















These cupcakes are a Devil's food w/white chocolate chips in it and cream cheese frosting. I made about 5 1/2 dz mini cupcakes. 3 dz went to Rusty's cub scout Den meeting and then I of course gave a ton away. I love to bake, don't necessarily love to eat it. These ones, Kennedy did all the decorating herself. Both of the kids are learning they love to cook. Rusty loves to cook &
Kennedy loves to bake.

2 comments:

russandkatie said...

yummy!!! I'll take a dozen over here :)

Sarah M Eden said...

I really like cupcakes, too. But mine never look pretty. I eat them too quickly. Yikes!
Sarah