Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Reflections of Christ

I have been trying to add some verbage to the video below & I kept getting an error, so I guess I'll have to do it this way.

For those of you who don't live in Arizona, or haven't seen these pictures they were showcased up at the Arizona Mesa Temple earlier this year. BEAUTIFUL!! The spirit was so strong. I'm so grateful to be a member of the Lord's church, especially at this time of turmoil. I know all this is necessary & signs of the times. Sunday's R.S. lesson was amazing, Jill Brady gave us hope as life starts to get hard and will continue on getting harder. We as Latter Day Saints know & knew this was coming but we ALL have the love of Christ if we chose. Christ loves us all not just the Christians, but us all! That is truly amazing and I am so blessed to have Christ and Heavenly Fathers loves in my home and family. This is the time to pull together not apart.

0 comments: