Thursday, November 27, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Things I am grateful for (no order of importance of course):

* Savior
* Family
* Orville
* Rusty
* Kennedy
* Friends
* Our Health
* Our Home
* Our Safety
* Our Business
* Part-time jobs
* Food Storage
* My Callings
* Orville being a worthy Priesthood Holder
* My parents doing most of the cooking today
* Having a 2nd car, so I can help my grandmother & others
* Having both my parents still alive
* My Eternal Family
* The Gospel
* The Gym, I love exercising
* Rusty learning the love of running
* Being able to stay home w/Kennedy
* Being able to be home w/Rusty after school to help w/his homework
* Food, as so many don't have what we have
* Grateful for the rain

The list goes on and on and that in itself I am eternally grateful for. I have been truly blessed.

1 comments:

Julia Morrill said...

Hey Marie-
Thanks for posting your Thankful List...it helped me to realize some of my forgotten blessings.
Hope your Thanksgiving was great!