Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Update on Weight Loss

Before camping I hit a HUGE goal, I hit 21.8 lbs gone!! I'm so excited! Here are pictures. I'm not wearing gym clothes like in the past, but by george, I love getting dressed now!
Look, white pants!!! For me this is GIGANTIC!!!! They had to be loose, I even when and bought capri style g's for these pants. LOVE THEM!!!! I got these pants from a friend of mine who went from a size 16 to a size 6. GO CAMIE!!!! She's my motivator/personal trainer.

This was enough to inspire me and motivate me to get back into working out hard and really watch what I eat. I had 3 pairs of pants hanging on my wall in my bedroom to motivate me, well 2 of the 3 fit and are comfortable I have 1 more size 12, but I need to hang some more clothes up. It's nice to be back in the blogging. Thanks for the inspiration and letting me know I was missed, I didn't realize I had inspired others. WOW!!! That means a lot. My main goal in this was to keeping inspiring myself. Glad I am able to inspire others. Baby steps are how it all starts and it snowballs from there. Also, the hard work is so worth it! YEAH US!!!! Keep up the work, I'll go back to posting on a regular basis.

0 comments: