Monday, September 29, 2008

It's been a while

Shame on me, it's been way to long. I have pictures to post from Kennedy's birthday, updates on my weight loss, etc.... But I had to change my background as I LOVE HALLOWEEN!!! It's so much fun, I love the dressing up, and the parties. I don't care for all the candy but love everything else about it. I am working on a cute Halloween decoration & will post pictures of that soon. My weight loss was good for a while and then I got off track by going camping and ever since ate like crap and my weight shows it and my stomach, well, YUCK!!!! So today I am back on track. I will post those updates once I get the pictures downloaded and stuff. I've been so busy with school, gymnastics, soccer, etc.... LOVE IT ALL!!!! It gives me more time to spend with my kids. I get to go up to Rusty's school every other Thursday to volunteer in class to grade and/or whatever his teacher needs. I love to see Rusty interact in school. Kennedy loves gymnastics and she's getting pretty good, luckily Katie has fabulous patience with all the kids, she's great at it. So look for several posts coming. Have a fantastic day.

2 comments:

Bil said...

See, I knew camping was bad!! ;)

Stephanie said...

I was just thinking to post how I have missed hearing what was going on with you. You have been an inspiration in the fitness area of my life. I am making some baby steps.