Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day

What are you doing today? Swimming, barbecue, parties? Well not us, Orville had to work and the kids & I went to Hobby Lobby (my favorite store, okay one of them) Anyway, Kennedy picked out face painting markers. I've never heard such a thing, until today. We had so much fun coloring each other. Forget all the other fun stuff. 1st we started out @ the movies, we saw Night at the Museum, Battle at the Smithsonian. Very good. I had such a blast with the kids.
Have I mentioned I have the best kids ever?? If not, I DO!!!
Anyway, here are pictures of our coloring escapades.







Rusty enjoyed it, however, asked that I not post his belly pictures. Can't say that I blame him, I wouldn't either.
Happy Memorial Day! Thanks to all who currently, will & did serve in any of our Armed Forces. Thanks for the freedoms we have today!

1 comments:

russandkatie said...

Russ was working too, I wish I would have know and you could have come over swimming with us. It sounds like you had a lot of fun though!