Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Early years photos

Okay, so here is a Dr I used to work for up at Natural Life Centers. We actually worked very well together professionally.

Here is the one and only high school dance I went to, my senior year 1993 Homecoming.

Here is Kyndal Mass & I, we were such best friends, same clothes, brand and all, even the same shoes. This was taken our senior year 1993-1994.


Here is a super long time friend & I, Jaime Gouso. Geez, I think taken way back in 1993 or later 1992. I'm so bad at dates, & of course I didn't date it. My dad will be so disappointed. He dated EVERYTHING!



Here is Danee Lee, Jennifer Hopper & I. This was a spur of the moment photo shoot. Danee happen to work at Moto Photo and she needed to stop in to pick up her paycheck & the next thing I know, we are taking pictures. I believe this was 1996.




0 comments: